#NWX in the building! Shouts to @zipemup_kshine 2nd half of NWX. Also s/o to @conceitednyc & @dcyoungfly in the building also. @dnagtfoh vs @patstay_902 1st round....#Udubb#HighStakes2#Jersey#BattleRap
Post 37: Posterior Rotator Cuff Dynamic Mobilization
- Is your posterior rotator cuff limiting your shoulder internal rotation range of motion or overhead mobility?
- Here's a great way to dynamically stretch the posterior rotator cuff while also performing a soft tissue mobilization (also known as self myofascial release) that'll really open up that shoulder prior to your next workout!
- Static stretching has the potential to hinder performance and doesn't prepare you for movement the way that dynamic stretching does.
- Take a lacrosse/tennis/golf ball and place it over the muscles of the shoulder blade (try different areas to find what's most effective for you)
- As you apply pressure with the ball, bring your arm across your body or move it into external and internal rotation.
- Try this for 1-2 minutes per side, but it's important to use the newly improved range of motion immediately after!
- Give it a try and let me know what you think!